All Your Questions Answered!
Of course, it is as safe as online banking and shopping clothing and accessories on the internet. We keep your personal and financial information safe and at the same time, ensure the security of payments as well. And you can always rely on the trust and credibility that P.P. Jewellers are renowned for. Our products are 100% authenticated, which means that you need not worry about their purity and authenticity.
As we are associated with P.P. Jewellers, we carry the legacy of four decades that the brand is renowned for. Additionally, we make each of our products go through stringent quality checks and then provide an authentication certificate to validate their quality and authenticity.
- Explore our collection, choose the piece you want and click on the “Buy Now” button.
- You will be taken to your shopping cart page. Just click on “Place Order” button and you will be asked to make payment for the piece. Alternatively, click on “Continue Shopping” button for adding more products in your shopping cart.
- Enter your details, including name, email ID, contact number, and billing and shipping addresses and proceed to payment.
- Choose the payment mode you want and complete the payment.
- You will receive an email for order confirmation on the email address you shared while placing the order.
Yes, you need to share them if you are buying products more than Rs 2 lac in value. You will be required to submit details while checking out.
- You can check the My Account section for reviewing the status of your orders and related information. You can connect with us at customer care number for the docket number.
- Click on the My Orders link for viewing the status of all the orders you have placed.
- Click on the Order Number link if you want to check the status of a specific order,.
- You will also receive regular updates regarding your order over SMS and email.
You can shop on Anjum Jewels through multiple payment methods. These include all major Credit & Debit Cards and popular options such as Paytm, Gpay, UPI, American Express, Jio Money, Ola Money, PayCash-Card, Oxigen Wallet, Yes Pay, Airtel Money and FreeCharge.
Yes, you can absolutely pay with debit/credit card without any security concerns. Our site integrates a secure payment gateway which makes use of the latest SSL encoding technology for encrypting and decrypting all the data that is sent through it. This ensures that none of your information including card details is stored or visible to other entities.
As of now, we offer free shipping for our products across India.
When you buy from us, you need not incur any hidden costs or additional shipping charges. The total price which is mentioned on the product page is the final price of the product. What you see is what you pay!
Typically, we just take two business days to despatch the orders.
Your order is shipped in a durable, tamper-proof packing which ensures that its contents remain intact. Please do not accept a package if it appears to be tampered with.
The return policy is valid only in case of >damage-in-transit or delivery of incorrect product. The customer has to intimate us about the damaged/incorrect product(s) along with a picture of the product within two days of delivery. They have to return the original contents (original packaging, invoice and product), certificates and any additional material sent with the shipment and ensure that the packet is properly sealed. Our QC team will inspect the returned products upon receiving them. Upon successful processing of return, the refund of the purchase amount of returned product(s) will be initiated. Once the return is processed, the corresponding amount will be credited back to your Anjum Credit Wallet to be used for future purchases. It is to be noted that the amount should be redeemed within a period of 3 months. Read our return, cancellation and refund policy to know more. (Hyperlink with the return policy page)
How much is the lifetime exchange value offered on Anjum Jewels?
You can get 60% exchange value on the products in case you want to exchange them any time in the future. For example, an exchange value of Rs 6,000 will be given on the exchange of jewellery worth Rs 10,000, which means that you can buy anything worth Rs 6,000 while the remaining Rs 4,000 will be deducted.
Please visit our Contact Us section.